Anne Curry is a Board Certified Indiana Estate and Trust lawyer, as certified by the Trust and Estate Specialty Board of the Indiana State Bar Association. She has extensive experience representing clients in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, and estate and trust litigation. She also practices in the area of non-profit formation and income, estate, and fiduciary income taxation.
Anne also focuses her practice on special needs planning for children and adults with disabilities to enhance the quality of life for those affected by disability and provide peace of mind for families that the needs of their loved one will be met. This planning includes establishment of third-party or self-settled special needs trusts and guardianships for adults with special needs.
Anne is a member of the Indiana State Bar Association and has served as Chair of the Estate Planning and Administration Section. She currently serves as Co-Chair of the Trust and Estate Specialty Board and is a member of the Probate Code Review Committee of the Indiana State Bar Association.
- Estate/Trust Planning and Administration
- Special Needs Planning
- Income, Estate and Fiduciary Income Tax
- Non-Profit Formation
- Estate and Trust litigation
- Indiana, 1992
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Wheaton College
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified Indiana Trust and Estate Lawyer, Trust & Estate Specialty Board, Indiana State Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association, Co-Chair, Trust and Estates Specialty Board, Member, Real Property and Probate Section
- Indianapolis Bar Association, Member, Estate Planning and Administration Section, Member, Women and the Law Section
- Central Indiana Community Foundation, Cornerstone Council
- Best Buddies of Indiana , Past Chair
- Indiana University School of Medicine Planned Giving Committee
- United Way, Ardeth Burkhart Series Alumni
- Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis
- Hoosier Hills Estate Planning Council