Erica is an attorney with Mallor Grodner LLP practicing estate planning and estate and trust administration.
Erica started with Mallor Grodner as a law clerk, in October 2016. She made her transition to associate upon her admission to the Indiana Bar in the fall of 2017. Prior to joining the firm, Erica gained valuable experience as a legal extern with prosecutorial offices in Indiana and in Florida, as a judicial clerk in Florida, and at a personal injury firm in Florida. Originally from the Tampa Bay area, Erica moved to Indiana to attend the Maurer School of Law and quickly decided to make the Midwest her home.
Erica received her undergraduate degree in political science with a minor concentration in business from the University of South Florida, in 2014. She earned her law degree from the Indiana University Maurer School of Law, in May 2017. While working toward her law degree, Erica volunteered with the Protective Order Project, served as Editor of the Indiana Law Journal, and participated in both internal and external trial advocacy competitions. As a result of her participation on the trial team and her passion for advocacy, Erica was inducted into The Order of Barristers with her graduating class, in 2017.
- Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 05/2017
- University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- B.A. - 2014
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch, 2023-2024 Editions, Trusts and Estates
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association