Heather McPherson is Of Counsel with Mallor Grodner and focuses her practice on estate planning, trust and estate administration and income, and estate and fiduciary taxation.
Heather earned a Juris Doctorate from Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, where she was an Associate Editor of the Indiana Law Review. She earned a Bachelor of Arts in French from Wellesley College. She is a member of the Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Series, Class VII, and is a Distinguished Fellow of the Indianapolis Bar Foundation.
Heather is a member of the Estate Planning and Probate Sections of the Indianapolis Bar Association, Indiana State Bar Association and American Bar Association. She serves on the Indiana University School of Medicine Planned Giving Committee and on the Advisory Board (past board member) of Dance Kaleidoscope. She is also a member of the Indianapolis Woman's Club, and a past board member of the Indianapolis Symphonic Choir, Indianapolis Propylaeum Foundation, and the Hoosier Salon.
- Estate/Trust Planning and Administration
- Income, Estate, and Fiduciary Tax
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- J.D. - 1976
- Wellesley College
- B.A. - 1971
- Indianapolis Bar Foundation, Distinguished Fellow
- AV Preeminent (5/5) rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Indiana Super Lawyers, Estate Planning, 2005
- Five Star Wealth Manager 2009-2013 in Indianapolis Monthly
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Indiana University School of Medicine Planning Giving Committee
- Stanley K. Lacy Executive Leadership Series, Class VII