Providing Personal Service For Clients Throughout Indiana
Dustin L. Plummer
Dustin L. Plummer is a partner in the firm's private client division, assisting clients with complex business issues, estate planning, and high asset divorce cases. Dustin strives to address not only the legal issues at hand, but also to provide practical solutions that add value to each client's situation. Having served as in-house counsel for a family office earlier in his career, as Managing Partner of Mallor Grodner for 8 years, and as an active officer, director, and owner in a number of outside businesses, Dustin has a firsthand appreciation of the practical impact of the legal advice he gives.
Dustin has been recognized by Super Lawyers multiple times and has also been named in the Best Lawyers in America list, annually since 2020. Dustin is a past president of the Monroe County Bar Association and also enjoys sharing his knowledge of estate planning and family law with other attorneys through CLE, radio, and other informal presentations. He is also a Registered Family Law Mediator.
Admitted to practice law in both the State of Indiana and the State of Ohio, Dustin is a graduate of Wittenberg University and the Indiana University Maurer School of Law. At Wittenberg, Dustin received the John F. Mitchell Award, honoring the senior male who best represents the liberal arts tradition. Dustin continues to exhibit these characteristics in his free time, enjoying a vast array of activities ranging from avid sports fan to art enthusiast. He also stays involved in the community, participating with numerous nonprofit organizations in volunteer, donor, and advisory capacities.
Dustin and his wife enjoy spending time travelling or at their farm on the outskirts of Bloomington.
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- Wittenberg University
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: John F. Mitchell Award
- Maximizing Tax Savings in Divorce Settlements, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, 2008
- Named to the Indiana Super Lawyers® list, Business/Corporate Law 2023; Super Lawyers® Rising Stars, Family Law, 2010, 2012, 2016-2021; Business/Corporate Law, 2020-2021
- Recognized by Best Lawyers®, Family Law 2020-2023
- Volunteer, New Hope for Families, Bloomington, Indiana
- Past Board of Directors Member, Stepping Stones, Inc., Bloomington, Indiana
- Past Board Member, United Hope Foundation, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Past Mentor, Charles A. Tindley Accelerated School, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- Hoosier Hills Estate Planning Council
- National Association of Dealer Counsel