Dustin L. Plummer is the Managing Partner of Mallor Grodner and focuses in the firm's private client practice group, assisting clients in high asset divorce cases, complex business issues, and estate planning. Dustin strives to address not only the legal issues at hand, but also to provide practical solutions that add value to each client's situation. Having served as in-house counsel for a group of closely held businesses for three years during his career, and as an active participant in a number of outside businesses, Dustin understands the practical impact of the legal advice he gives.
Recognized early in his career by his peers, Dustin has been selected as a Rising Star by Super Lawyers magazine multiple times and has been named in the Best Lawyers in America list, in 2020 and 2021. Dustin is a past president of the Monroe County Bar Association and also enjoys sharing his knowledge of estate planning and family law with other attorneys through Indiana Continuing Legal Education Foundation seminars. He is also a Registered Family Law Mediator.
Admitted to practice law in both the State of Indiana and the State of Ohio, Dustin is a graduate of Wittenberg University and the Indiana University Maurer School of Law. At Wittenberg, Dustin received the John F. Mitchell Award, honoring the senior male who best represents the liberal arts tradition. Dustin continues to exhibit these characteristics in his free time, enjoying a vast array of activities ranging from avid sports fan to art enthusiast. He also stays involved in the community, participating with numerous nonprofit organizations in volunteer, donor, and board capacities.
- Business Law
- Family Law
- Estate Planning
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana
- J.D. - 2006
- Wittenberg University
- B.A. - 2003
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: John F. Mitchell Award
- Maximizing Tax Savings in Divorce Settlements, Indiana Continuing Legal Education Forum, 2008
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star, Family Law, 2010, 2012, 2016-2021; Business/Corporate Law, 2020-2021
- Recognized by Best Lawyers®, Family Law 2020-2021
- Stepping Stones, Inc., Board of Directors
- Volunteer, Board of the United Hope Foundation
- Mentor, Charles A. Tindley Accelerated School
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Monroe County Bar Association
- Hoosier Hills Estate Planning Council
- National Association of Dealer Counsel