Patrick Ziepolt has joined Mallor Grodner LLP as an attorney in the firm’s business and professional practice services division and litigation practice area. He brings extensive experience in commercial law, advocating for businesses, minority owners, and majority owners in breach-of-contract and fiduciary-duty disputes. His work ranges from pre-suit negotiation through jury verdict through appeal to this State’s highest court.Patrick earned his J.D., magna cum laude, at Indiana University Maurer School of Law, and his B.A., from Amherst College. He has been recognized as a Super Lawyers® Rising Star in business litigation, annually, since 2014.
- Digital Communications in a Pending Divorce: Things to Look For and Things to Look Out For
- Social Media: Advice for Couples Before Marriage
- Mallor Grodner Attorneys Serve on Faculty of Continuing Education Seminar for Family Law Mediators
- Five Mallor Grodner LLP Attorneys Recognized By Best Lawyers
- Geoff Grodner Represents Seller in Auto Dealership Sale