Patrick C. Munson
Patrick C. Munson is an attorney in Mallor Grodner LLP’s business and professional practice services division. His practice areas include business law, litigation, and automotive dealer representation. Patrick’s passion for the automotive industry began during his childhood in Morristown, Indiana, where his father ran dealerships as a finance officer.
Patrick earned his law degree from the Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, in Indianapolis. He joined Mallor Grodner in February of 2021 as a law clerk. With a strong commitment to client-centered practice, Patrick looks forward to building strong relationships with clients, thoughtfully representing his clients’ interests and helping them successfully resolve conflicts and find solutions to meet their needs.
When not in the office, Patrick enjoys golf, softball, reading philosophy, and spending time with his family on the lake.
- Automobile Dealership
- Business Law
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Butler University
- Major: Biology
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Marion County Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association
- National Association of Dealer Counsel