Mallor Grodner LLP is a premier firm with 20+ attorneys and two offices, in Bloomington and Indianapolis. Our practices areas include family law, business law, estate planning and wealth preservation, civil litigation, employment law, and real estate matters. We selectively hire professionals who share our values.
Associate Attorneys & Laterals
Mallor Grodner seeks experienced, quality attorneys who share our values:
- a strong commitment to quality, client-centered law practice
- providing value to clients as we seek workable solutions to real-life problems
- a positive and professional demeanor
- dedication to life-long learning and pursuit of excellence in work product
- demonstrated commitment to building a practice and career, often exhibited by an active book of business
- a willingness to invest time in clients in order to understand their business and personal needs
- demonstrated ability to listen, exercise sound judgment, solve problems, build relationships, and successfully resolve conflicts
- willing to own projects and see them through to completion
- open to the exchange of ideas and the pursuit of new, effective application of technology to advance collaborative work within the team, improve productivity, and deliver value for our clients
Attorneys who meet these expectations and are interested in joining our team at Mallor Grodner should direct their resume and a letter of interest to [email protected] and be prepared to provide a writing sample and references upon request. Value-driven lateral candidates are always welcome to apply. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
November 2023: Looking for a Change? Mallor Grodner is Seeking Estate Planning, Business Transactions, Litigation, and Family Law Attorneys
Mallor Grodner LLP is seeking Attorneys with five years’ experience for their estate planning, business transactions, litigation, and family law practice areas. Lateral candidates with more experience are also invited to apply. Applicants must demonstrate a strong commitment to quality, client-centered law practice, working collaboratively and supportively with other attorneys and staff within the department, and providing value to clients as we seek workable solutions to real-life problems. Positions are open in both our Indianapolis and Bloomington offices. Attorneys interested in applying should direct their resume and letter of interest to [email protected].
Mallor Grodner seeks experienced, quality staff candidates who share our values:
- Ideal candidates will have a combination of a college degree and office experience, an interest in the law, and be eager and willing to fill a support position while learning additional processes and procedures under the supervision of an attorney in order to advance
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills with the ability to effectively represent the firm to a diverse group of people, including clients, co-workers, court staff, and other professionals
- Ability to establish and monitor priorities, remain flexible, meet deadlines
- Ability to manage calendars, scheduling phone, in person, or virtual meetings
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work successfully in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of attention to detail and a minimum of supervision
- Dedication to enjoying collaborative work and the camaraderie of the team; responsive to the needs of the team and supportive of unity within the team and the office
Individuals who meet these expectations and are interested in joining our team at Mallor Grodner should direct their resume and a letter of interest to [email protected] and be prepared to provide references upon request. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
Diversity and EEO Statement
Mallor Grodner strives to create an inclusive environment where all employees are provided the opportunity to succeed. Mallor Grodner provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other category protected in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Mallor Grodner is committed to a work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. Each individual has the right to work in a professional atmosphere that promotes equal employment opportunities and prohibits unlawful discriminatory practices, including harassment.