Experienced Family Law Attorney Representation
In divorce and other family law matters, challenges come from every direction. Complex emotional, financial and legal issues arise, and it is critical to work with highly competent attorneys who will be strong, effective advocates for your interests and help ensure that you are supported, comfortable and well informed.
At Mallor | Grodner Attorneys, we understand what is at stake, and we are here to help you lay the foundation for a brighter future. Our firm is known throughout Indiana for providing outstanding family law counsel and representation.
There When You Need Us Most
We are responsive and easily accessible. We know that you will have questions, and we are here to provide answers and explanations while we safeguard your interests and those of your family.
Our preparation, knowledge and responsiveness make us tough advocates for our clients as well as skilled communicators. We know how to negotiate with opposing counsel, and we can also represent you before a judge in a contested matter if the other party refuses to cooperate. We are exactly what you need in a family law attorney, and you can rely on us to provide powerful, compassionate representation.
Our co-founder, Andrew C. Mallor, is widely known as one of the best family law attorneys in Indiana. Under his leadership, we provide a full range of family law services.
How We Can Help
We come from a variety of backgrounds and bring a real-world perspective to every family law case. As a full-service family law practice, we offer assistance to clients in all of the following matters:
- Divorce, including contested divorces and negotiated divorces: We are skilled litigators who are ready to go to trial if that is the best way to protect your interests. Also, compared with other firms in Indiana, Mallor Grodner has the highest number of collaborative law attorneys under one roof. That means we offer family law trial services as well as comprehensive collaborative divorce and mediation services.
- Child custody and parenting time agreements: We always prioritize the well-being of children above all other family law concerns. We are here to help you ensure a happy and healthy future for your children.
- High-asset divorce involving closely held businesses: We have extensive experience in business valuation. We can consider the full scope of factors in your case to help you reach a fair and equitable division of marital property.
- Post-decree disputes and modifications: As financial or family circumstances change, a modification of custody or support may be necessary. We help clients pursue modifications and defend against undesirable modifications. We also take legal action to help our clients enforce existing custody, parenting time and support orders.
- Premarital agreements: We can help you protect your assets with an enforceable prenuptial agreement. We can also review any existing agreement to assess its validity in the event of a divorce.
- Legal separation: When two spouses are not ready to dissolve their marriage but must separate, they may still address matters of property division, child custody and child support through legal separation.
- Adoption: We advise and represent clients in all matters of adoption, including intra-family adoption, adoption by stepparents or grandparents, adoption of foster children, and adoption by same-sex partners.
- Paternity actions: We advise and represent clients with regard to paternity actions as they relate to matters of establishing parental rights, child custody, parenting time and support.
- Guardianship: Through guardianship proceedings, a third party may seek custody of a child if a parent is not able to care for the child.
- Defense of parents involved in termination of parental rights (TPR) and child in need of services (CHINS) actions
- Domestic abuse and orders of protection
- Family law appeals: We assist clients with both challenging trial court decisions or defending trial court decisions in the appellate court.
Contact Mallor Grodner
To arrange a consultation regarding your family law concerns, please call us in Bloomington at 812-332-5000 or Indianapolis at 317-453-2000 or complete our contact form. We advise and represent clients throughout Indiana.