Child Custody Attorneys Offering Practical, Child-Focused Solutions
At Mallor | Grodner Attorneys, we advise and represent parents and other family members in all matters of child custody and parenting time. We are an experienced and compassionate team of family law attorneys who work with our clients to create practical, child-focused parenting plans that promote the health and happiness of children for years to come.
We know that every child is unique, and we help our clients find real-world solutions to meet children’s needs. If you are planning to divorce or otherwise need counsel regarding a child custody matter, we can guide you on the best path forward for yourself and your child.
How We Can Help
In matters of child custody, our objective is always to prioritize and protect the well-being of children. We understand that every family is different, and we have decades of experience in helping parents, grandparents and other family members create customized solutions to help children grow and flourish.
Experienced and compassionate, we can help you with any of the following matters:
- Thee creation of a workable, forward-thinking child custody agreement that takes into consideration the child’s needs at home, at school, in medical matters and among family members and friends
- Post-decree modifications and enforcement, including modification or enforcement of existing child custody or child support orders
- Paternity actions, including paternity petitions for the establishment of child support obligations or to establish parental rights of the father
- Intra-family adoption, including adoption by stepparents or grandparents
- Assistance with high conflict parenting disputes and complex circumstances involving abuse, substance use and relocation
Disputes over child custody can be very contentious for obvious reasons. Parents love their children dearly and want to spend as much time with them as possible. Disputes arise when parents disagree about what is truly best for the kids. We offer alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services to help parents resolve their disputes outside of court. Such options include collaborative law and mediation. We are skilled negotiators who work with our clients to peacefully resolve parenting disputes whenever possible. We are also experienced trial attorneys who are prepared to aggressively protect the best interests of children in court when an amicable resolution cannot be obtained. Whatever your situation may be, we can advise on the best path forward.